<VV> Need some pictures of Canadian trim tags from 60-64 Vairs

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 15:33:45 EDT 2007

Thanks in advance for any info....

Here is part of what I have so far for EM Canadian trim tag colors, I
need additional tag info or data to confirm or deny a few
extrapolations...

Canadian tags used a single letter for a solid color and a two letter
combo for two tone paint with the first letter being the lower or main
color (trunk and engine bay color also).

Color 		Year 		Code
Roman Red		60-62		either M or N (need
confirmation)
Tuxedo Black	60-64		A
Ermine White	60-64		C
Palomar Red		63-64		L
Saddle Tan		63-64		S
Silver Blue		63-64		W
Satin Silver	63-64		Z
Desert Beige	64		R

Any help adding possible color codes or ACC codes would be
helpful....note 60-62 (possibly up to 63, I really need a 63 trim tag)
did not use RPO numbers like later tags, they used ACC codes similar to
US plants.

Rick Loving