<VV> RE: Special 1 year only colors...Thanks to all and a cliarification...

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 28 18:14:06 EST 2007

In the 50's, GM produced many Spring colors to get people in the
showrooms to buy cars.

Take a look at the 56 Buick color sheet here:

http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1956-buick-pg01.jpg

At the bottom of the page you will see reference to Spring 1955 colors.
Now these colors are again used in 56 as this is a 56 sheet, but there
were probably other colors that didn't make it to the 56 introduction.

Frank DuVal