<VV> Re: Anyone using Megasquirt on a Crovair ?

rocklord at suddenlink.net rocklord at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 29 15:05:52 EST 2007

Marty,

Read your link on the Megasquirt/TBI conversion, very nice.

One question I have concerns the installation of a a circuit board in the engine compartment.  Aren't you concerned on the durability of the board with the amount of heat in that area, and the possibility of water getting on it?

I am really interested in your future endeavor, installation on a turbo.  I am in the process of rebuilding my '64 turbo engine and am still batting around which carb to run.  A TBI system for around $600-$700 wouldn't be that bad, as long as someone like yourself already had a Megasquirt file worked out that could be shared.  I wouldn't have the patience to sit in front of a laptop and create one.

Dan