<VV> 5 speed trans

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 15:57:21 EST 2007

OK.... Well, use a Porsche tranny with a flipped ring gear, or a mid  engined
one. Since Honda 4 bangers aren't torque monsters, it'll probably  survive
well.
BTW, modern Honda 4 bangers turn the same way as the rest of the world..  <G>

In a message dated 10/29/2007 11:14:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,