<VV> '61 Monza Brakes

Kent Duncan kent_duncan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 23:20:53 EST 2007

My newbie status remains intact!

I had bench-bled the master cylinder, but improperly
and inadequately.  A second try, with some qualified
supervion, resolved the problem--allowing me to take
the '61 for a brief maiden spin around the
neighborhood...until I ran out of gas!  (Will I
*always* miss the obvious?)

Thanks to Joel, Frank, and Ken for your responses!

Kent Duncan

--- Western Canada CORSA <westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca>