<VV> car values

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 16:50:37 EST 2007

You hit it right on the head.  My vair is a neat car and fun to drive, but
it's real value is that it gives me entree to a whole corvair culture,
substantially different than you find in most other car clubs and
organizations.

I really like the car...but I like the social part of the culture even
more...the people are so neat!!!

Mike in Michigan