<VV> light blue with a black interior

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 20:02:13 EST 2007

Ray, It is yours. Do what you want.  LOL!  If  you pick something really
bad, though, we will give you a hard time.. Lt blue and black- OK.
Chartreuse and pink, no.... Or Harry's favorite, yellow, yellow, yellow...
ggg    ....  Unless you have huge wheels and it is custom, then you can do
any color...

Chuck S