<VV> Gordonsville veterans day parade

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 20:33:36 EST 2007

you are invited to the first gordonsville veteran day parade on 11-10 -07.
do not have time now but think it will be 4pm. If you are close or going to be
in area bring your corvair and join me in this historic parade. I will be
entering my beautiful gold 64 convertible, my hillbillized goldwood yellow 63
coupe, and my work van.
 I hillbillized my coupe by painting the chrome part of mag wheel  cover
goldwood yellow, and on back lite i put in 4 inch letters vietnam  veteran ,2
4x6inch flags and the unit I was in. I also have vietnam veteran  and flag and
eagle  on my work van
vietnam veteran
Garland
Gordonsville Va. 22942