<VV> 66 heater

frank_180 at netzero.net frank_180 at netzero.net
Sat Sep 1 00:22:27 EDT 2007

hello
i have a 66 monza convertible that is currently stripped to bare metal and on a body rotisserie and i have been organizing the parts and noticed that the heater i have wont fit. i may be wrong but doesn't the 65 heater have that protrusion into the air plenum that is missing on the later heaters. there is no hole for one on my car. so the (what I assume) 65 heater will not fit. In Clark's used parts catalog it list one heater box for all 65-69. so if 66 and later heaters are different does anyone have a 66 or later heater box they are willing to part with? preferably cheap