<VV> New PG Questions

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Sep 1 19:17:39 EDT 2007

First, since the pg is a two speed and starts off in low range, there
will be no change in anything at idle moving the shifter from D to L.

I would check the linkage on the TV valve. BTW, what is the TV valve
hooked to since this is a V8? The TV valve adjustment controls the
upshift in D. It also controls downshift in D.

Also please retype what you meant by "It will then carry has reverse ".
This has me stumped, and I fat finger type all the time ggggg.

I have seen the pg in a stock Corvair do the high speed idle when the
lever is put into L. I just don't remember what exactly was the cause.
The cure involved adjusting the linkage.

Frank DuVal