<VV> Fuel injection question

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 1 21:16:59 EDT 2007

All this talk about the Cavalier/Fiero ECUs kinda leaves me scratching my
head.  Five years ago those might have been viable choices, but not today,
in my eyes.  MegaSquirt has the advantage (a HUGE one) of having mega
support to go along with it.  For a DIY'er on the budget, there is just no
other better option.

www.msefi.com

Regards,
Joel