<VV> BusinessWeak (sic) Nerds and Corvair(no Corvair anymore)

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 10:51:12 EDT 2007

Since this thread has started, I've noticed a line of die-cast scale cars
called "Sweet Cherries"...in the 1/64th size (Think Hot Wheels) I've seen
AMC Pacers and Gremlins (Maybe a Matador?) and in 1/24th Ford Pintos and a
flame-painted Vega.  Inside the package was a statement about who designed
the car (at least for the AMC's) and their specs, production figures, etc
but NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

Coincidence?

Mike Ioanes

p.s. saw the 1/24 and the best selection of the 1/64 at Toys R Us.