<VV> Very nice 62 Monza Wagon for sale

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 14:46:07 EDT 2007

My cousin, who lives in Ashtabula, OH, spotted this wagon on a car lot in
town.  He sent it to me, thinking I might be interested, but I just don't
have the room  to properly store this car and mine both.  From the pictures
he sent this appears to be in very nice shape.  This has the  bench seat,
automatic, 67,353 miles showing, the stock radio has been updated to a Radio
Shack AM/FM cassette that's connected to a multi CD unit mounted under the
passenger side dash.  That's the control unit on the ash tray.  Hopefully
that can be replaced with an original unit again.  Thank goodness, there are
no signs of the front doors being hacked out for speakers.  The interior
looks to be in great shape.

The dealership is Great Lake Auto Network, 1-866-411-0333   |  Contact:
Kenny Ray   Their asking price is $5995.00
Their website is: http://greatlakesautonetwork.com/  and they are the Harbor
Showroom, however no pictures of this car is on their website at this time.

I would hate to see this car get into the hands of someone outside of Corsa,
considering the shape and rarity of this model.

I have pictures posted at;

http://www.deanwilsonauctions.com/Sept1507.html

I also have the larger pictures he sent if you want to see them, then email
me and I will send.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member