<VV> Requesting EM help

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 15:00:53 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody,
Memory seems to fade and having only LMs around I need to ask you your help
on only 1961-63 EM heads.

For a research project, I need to know about the hole sizes on the top  of
the heads for attaching the top shroud and A/C compressor on the 1961-63  heads.
There were only two different hole sizes used...1/4 and 3/8 inch. So if  you
would please just take a look at your engine you can readily identify which
are used (in most cases) just by looking.

Specifically, I need to know if there are two  3/8 holes and are they
located where an A/C mount might go. Or are they on the oppsoite end of the  head?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
Bob Helt