<VV> PG Problem solved

Jim Briggs jim_a_b3 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:42:55 EDT 2007

I got under my Vair this afternoon, dropped the PG pan and discovered that
the manual valve adjustment was way off. It was surprisingly easy to adjust
visually and with just a 5/16 wrench. No special J-8365 needed. Now the
Detents on the shifter actually match the tranny's gears. Life is good!

Thanks to those that responded to my initial question!

Jim Briggs
-"closer to streetable" Rear engine 66 Corsa V8