<VV> Fuel injection question

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 20:36:24 EDT 2007

Frank,
    That's why when I converted my 180 to an electric  fuel pump, I installed
a tee in the steel (brake) line I used to connect from  the pressure
regulator to the carb.  The tee (now plugged off) will be used  to install a pressure
gauge so I can monitor the actual gas pressure to the carb  in case problems
develop.
    I agree that it's a good idea to do these  modifications in stages so
that you "prove out" each change BY ITSELF and not  have to look for problems
amidst a whole bunch of mods.
    Good luck and let us know how it works out.
    Frank "another one" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/3/2007 12:21:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,