<VV> Announcement - (Semi-advertisement)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 11:18:24 EDT 2007

Just an availability note. Taylor Cable Products of Missouri, the supplier
of the wire I use in my 8mm ignition wire sets, has announced that three colors
 (Teal/Turquoise, Pink and White) of Spiro-Pro wire have been  discontinued.
Of the three, Teal/Turquoise was pretty popular, especially among  FC owners.
When the little bit that I have is gone, it is gone.  Several of my dealers
may still have sets in stock in these colors.
Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems