<VV> Grant steering wheel adapterpart #

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Sep 5 12:38:20 EDT 2007

FWIW, I have the same adapter as Seth sells except mine has the larger
(pre-64 and post-66) splines. I have tried about every combination of Grant
parts over the years and this adapter is head and shoulders above anything
else. Really solid feel (as one would hope from one-piece billet) and much
more connected to the road in terms of steering input and feedback.

Of course, I had to ditch my old Grant three-bolt wheel but I'm not sorry
about that either. :-) I have a nice Grant 5-bolt wheel now. Pics available
upon request.

--Kent