<VV> 62 Monza interiors

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 11:28:59 EDT 2007

I have an Excel spreadsheet that lists all the exterior and interior colors
and combinations that were available for all the Corvair cars and FC's.
There were many combinations and exceptions to them, and it's the only real
way of knowing what was available with what. I can email it to anyone
interested.

-Mark

Monza's. I do not have 1st hand vision of any Monza wagon interiors, but
have seen 62 Monza 4 door sedan interiors many times. I currently own a
factory original 62 Monza sedan with the red brocade cloth bench seat
interior with a 4 speed stick and factory air conditioning. This is one of
the most beautiful Corvair interiors I have ever seen and is why I own it!

> Bob Johnston
> Frostbite Falls, MN
>
> Phil said:
>
> I'm new here, since Friday last, and the draw back is I can't get any
work
> done!! Chatting Vairs way too much fun!
>
> Anyhow, reading the 62 Monza Wagon talk, what is a good book re ID of
said
> models, manufacture data, numbers etc. I have two wagons, bothh 62
Monza's