<VV> Re: More bad press

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Fri Sep 7 23:27:09 EDT 2007

Oh, c'mon. I really think a few of you guys are being too sensitive over that
article.

I owned a '62 Monza coupe (bought it new) and it did handle a little strange
-- not bad but strange -- even though I was careful about tire pressures. A
buddy installed an EMPI(?) camber compensator and it improved the cornering,
etc., quite a bit. My wife and I now have a '64 Monza convertible and its
transverse-leaf rear suspension, which essentially does the same thing as the camber
compensator, is a BIG improvement.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 9/7/2007 3:19:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,