<VV> computer geek help needed (no Corvair)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 16:14:54 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/7/2007 6:52:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
deltainc at grm.net writes:

Oh, I  must note that due to the Greenies, it now cost more to throw away  a
computer than it does to buy a new one (g)  ...

Ken,
    Well, that depends on WHERE you try to do it.   At home in northern NJ,
not only won't the garbage collector take a computer or  a TV, but they refuse
them even at the town dump.  They even refused to  accept an outdated (round
knob) propane tank UNLESS the valve on top was  COMPLETELY REMOVED.
    OTOH, at my present (SECRET) location, people put  out TVs, computers,
printers, VCRs, bicycles, old propane tanks, and ACs and  they are ALL picked up
by the town garbage collectors.
    Just don't tell Al Gore and the rest of the  "Greenies".
    Frank "knows a good thing when he sees it"  Burkhard