<VV> Does anyone read Keith Martins Car Market Auction Magazine? $51, 700...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 16:27:40 EDT 2007

But did the FULL $ 51,700 actually change  hands?  Or is this like those
legal "judgments" that people win against  others and they're lucky to get a penny
on a dollar since there are no assets  available that can be liquidated.
    Frank "dubious" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/8/2007 4:20:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,  KMFEAR at aol.com