<VV> computer geek help needed (no Corvair)

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sat Sep 8 20:19:14 EDT 2007

As far as
saying the "Greenies" are responsible for this, I would have to ask do we
want to go back to putting lead in our paint?

HELL YES!  That was when paint actually stuck to surfaces, didn't mildew,
and protected the metal underneath.  You may not like lead in paint...but
then folks in Minnesota don't like having bridges full of people collapsing
due to corrosion!

Eric "doing what he can for the environment" Kirven

Gee thanks!  I'll be sure to cut down a tree for you....Have
Husqvarna...Will Travel!

John