<VV> computer geek help needed (no Corvair)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 22:29:09 EDT 2007

Eric,
    But Seth's point is to NOT make it  DIFFICULT for people to dispose of
environmentally hazardous material so  they do NOT dump it into the environment.
 My community (Parsippany, NJ)  makes it SO difficult to dispose of certain
items that we have no  choice in the matter.  (They DO accept used engine oil
which I bring down  to the recycling center and empty into the big 275 gal
tank.)
    Frank "former environmental engineer"  Burkhard

In a message dated 9/8/2007 7:28:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,