<VV> sounds like alot of BS????

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 22:47:19 EDT 2007

Terry,
    Nobody said that YOU made that claim.  Rather  it was made by the
seller's agent in the printed material offering the  car.  When sellers make SOME
impossible and contradictory claims, then  I tend to discredit EVERYTHING that
they claim just as jurors tend to disbelieve  a witness's entire testimony when
he's caught in one lie.
    Frank "not even a lawyer" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/8/2007 4:56:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tkalp at cox.net