Diatribe Re: <VV> MORE bad press (NO Corvair)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 23:47:53 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/7/2007 10:02:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jwcorvair at aol.com writes:

They are  wrong more often than they are right, but they bat 1000 when
compared to Fox,  who are never right.

Hey Joe,
    I'll take Fox News over CNN anyday.  In fact  I'd give Fox an 800 batting
average.  At least they don't think that  flushing the pages of the Koran in
the toilet is worse than slaughtering  innocents on 9/11.  Or that 9/11 itself
was a pre-arranged plot by Bush et  al. to give us an excuse to invade Iraq
and seize all that oil.  Isn't that  why we now have so much oil that the price
of gasoline has dropped back to only  $1 per gallon???
    I don't think Fox truly "appreciates" the "true  patriotism" of Sean
Penn, Tim Robbins and the rest of the Hollywood trash, but  then, neither do I.
    Let's get back to CORVAIRS!!!
    Frank "Fox fan" Burkhard