<VV> Brake Line Local & Engine ID

PEPRLP at aol.com PEPRLP at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 23:50:50 EDT 2007

Can someone help me with location of a front pass side brake line. From my
view underneth, looks like I need to drop the tank to access the removal from
the routing block. Can't find removal instructions in GM Manual for 64, or
supplement. Don't see access from trunk....Am I on the right track?

Also have a number stamped on top of block, behind oil press sending unit
that reads T0705VD. Only have engine number decyfer codes located in Clarks
Catalog, but can find no VD suffix, only V. Engine is allegedly 102 hp. Has PG,
came out of a 62 Monza Wagon.

Any help appreciated.....

Phil

62 Wagon(s)