<VV> Brake Line Local & Engine ID

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 02:33:05 EDT 2007

Sorry, forgot the other part of your question...

VD - You sure don't want that.

Probably (possibly?) VB - which is a '64 110 hp Man FC engine.  Are you sure
it is a V and not a Y?  If it is a Y, there are LOTS of possibilities.

Wagon guys, where are you?  Do the FC engine codes apply to wagons as
well?????   All of the V or Vx codes that I can find are listed for FCs.  An
FC engine would likely be appropriate for a wagon.

Later, JR