<VV> Brake Line Local & Engine ID

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 02:03:49 EDT 2007

OMG....

The right way to do it is to drop the tank.  Regarding the tank - Clean it,
seal it, and replace all the rubber connected to it while it is down.  The
filler tube can only be found at Corvair vendors so get those items lined up
ahead of time.  If your gas gauge does not read correctly, now is the time
to take care of that as well and to replace the "sock" strainer as well.
You will have easy access to the RF brake line with the tank out.

Please don't go the Q+D route.  If you decide to do that, send me a private
email first.

Later, JR