<VV> Mia Culpa

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 18:57:30 EDT 2007

No need to apologize. We're all big people here. And compared to nearly ANY
other automotive listserve, we are EXCEPTIONALLY well behaved.
So, if the occasional flame comes through, intended or otherwise, the only
reason it's obvious is because they are SO rare.
And yours didn't sound like you meant to be mean spirited, so, have a  beer!

In a message dated 9/9/2007 6:38:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,