<VV> Mia Culpa

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 18:38:07 EDT 2007

All VVers,

I posted an email that, on second reading, could be considered nothing but ill mannered.?I'm not certain why I sent that post. I must have thought it was kinda funny, but in reading it again, it was just plain dumb. I dislike flame wars and dislike agitators, which?it seems I was. I'm on VV and FastVairs for the cars. Regardless about how we might feel about many other issues, we still have the cars in common, and that's the way we need to leave it.

Let me extend my sincerest apologize to anyone I offended.

I probably need more ketchup in my diet.

Regretfully yours,

Joe White