<VV> new vairs

PL Booth plbooth at platwls.com
Mon Sep 10 12:13:38 EDT 2007

I recall Chevy having done some research and development on the vair engine that added an single and dual OHC versions and a couple water cooled versions, one of which was also SOHC. It seems to me that the SOHC was multi-carbed but there was some sort of research done on a dual turbo injected engine that suffered from a poor injector design. With today's computers, a true injected dual turbo ought to be viable.

I have been looking for a simple (economical) way to add a TBI unit to my 140 but lack the expertise as of yet. Anyone doing something remotely similar??

For anyone interested, monroe 32080umm is a larger bore, nitrogen shock for the rear which only requires changing the lower attachment bar (cutoff the new one and slide in the tube from the old one). Adds a lot of stiffness and stability, list for 70-91 ford trk.

--
It has removed 3508 spam emails to date.