<VV> Monroe Shocks for ???

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 10 14:26:04 EDT 2007

Which 'vair does the shock fit?

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of PL Booth
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:14 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> new vairs

I recall Chevy having done some research and development on the vair engine
that added an single and dual OHC versions and a couple water cooled
versions, one of which was also SOHC. It seems to me that the SOHC was
multi-carbed but there was some sort of research done on a dual turbo
injected engine that suffered from a poor injector design. With today's
computers, a true injected dual turbo ought to be viable.

I have been looking for a simple (economical) way to add a TBI unit to my
140 but lack the expertise as of yet. Anyone doing something remotely
similar??

For anyone interested, monroe 32080umm is a larger bore, nitrogen shock for
the rear which only requires changing the lower attachment bar (cutoff the
new one and slide in the tube from the old one). Adds a lot of stiffness and
stability, list for 70-91 ford trk.

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed
3508 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their