<VV> Will it never end! - the bad

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 22:10:03 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/10/2007 11:11:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Foltarz at rocketmail.com writes:

And what  kind of car would the author are for anyways?  Seems to have a
disdain
for all cars.

Mark

Well, they certainly seem to disdain innovation.  Any car  that in any way
represents "outside the box" thinking is on there. The  model T was primitive -
therefore "junk" in their estimation.  Compared to  it's competitors - all the
unjunky horses that had built in cup  holders and nav systems ?
You know what?. These articles are all written for the same reason  Hagerty
did their survey.  To be controversial and thereby get press.   We're giving
them what they want. We should ignore them.

Hey, hey .. better yet;  we could make our own satiric  10 BEST cars list.
Include absolutely ordinary, anonymous  transportation appliances only. Single
out for praise the things that make them  noteworty as cars.  You know, the
important things like how  quietly the power driver's seat moves, or how cold
the air conditioning  gets!
  Matt from L.I.