<VV> Will it never end! - the bad

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 22:38:40 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/10/2007 10:10:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Borrrris at aol.com writes:

snip<< The  model T was primitive -
therefore "junk" in their estimation.  Compared to  it's competitors - all
the
unjunky horses that had built in cup  holders and nav systems ? >> snip

Yeah, I started with that one, and read about 5 others.... I realized the
clown had a personal agenda that I didn't really care to hear, so I stopped
reading after he bad mouthed the Airflow... he (or she, I really don't care) has
absolutely no idea what he's talking about. I have better things to waste my
time on... like homework, for example.
;-)
Mandatory 'vair content: My teacher at the college (who's 5 years my junior)
drives a 72 VW Beetle, and I've been trying to tweak the 64 into driving
condition before I take it to school... but he's very anxious to see the Corvair...
he's never seen one in real life, just in pictures or on the internet. I've
been driving the '91 VW Jetta (diesel), since the fuel is a "zero cost" (a
great buddy of mine siphoned 55 gallons out of his semi that he had just filled up
and then found a better job, so he thought of me! What a pal! It helps that
he enjoys Cheryl's cooking, and I've known him for 31 years...)... anyway, I'd
rather he see the 64 first, before the 69, even though both run, I want to
show off the "original" before he sees the 69... something tells me he'll like
the 64 better...
I'll post the reaction when I get it. Until then, I'm driving free of charge,
just checking oil and that green liquid that runs through those rubber
hoses... whatever that stuff is....
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE