<VV> Will it never end! - the bad

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Sep 11 15:46:51 EDT 2007

At 07:38 PM 9/10/2007, LonzoVair at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 9/10/2007 10:10:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>Borrrris at aol.com writes:
>
>snip<< The  model T was primitive -
>therefore "junk" in their estimation.  Compared to  it's competitors - all
>the
>unjunky horses that had built in cup  holders and nav systems ? >> snip
>

>Yeah, I started with that one, and read about 5 others.... I realized the
>clown had a personal agenda that I didn't really care to hear, so I stopped
>reading after he bad mouthed the Airflow... he (or she, I really
>don't care) has
>absolutely no idea what he's talking about. I have better things to waste my
>time on...

I'm in step here.   The Airflow was a landmark car which was far
ahead of its time in both styling and in construction.   Whoever did
this article is frankly either uninitiated, uninformed, or simply ignorant.

...not sure if a letter to this one would do any good at all, likely
not worth the time and bother seeing as how this particular variant
of moron is evidently a parrot who's indulging a bit of bandwagoning
simply to see their words in print and likely will hear no ill of
their work.

They obviously know little if anything about cars.

tony..