<VV> Bent turbines - just wondering

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Mon Sep 10 23:25:48 EDT 2007

How about a screwdriver, used by bad PO trying to loosen the "Left"
handed nut which holds the turbine to the impeller shaft...Seen these...
Rodney Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:42:34 -0700 From: Shaun McGarvey
<shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca> Subject: Re: <VV> Bent turbines - just
wondering To: virtualvairs at corvair.org Message-ID:
<005101c7f41d$6959f300$6501a8c0 at HAL> Content-Type: text/plain;
format=flowed; charset=UTF-8; reply-type=original How about a chunk of
broken valveseat? yea, Vairily ... Shaun ----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Young" <gyoungwolf at earthlink.net> To:
<virtualvairs at corvair.org> Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:14 AM
Subject: <VV> Bent turbines - just wondering