<VV> Best ever,

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Sep 11 22:22:19 EDT 2007

Not last weekend...but the weekend before..and probaly this weekend...  gggg

In the late 70's we had the most affordable cars....even I could buy a 1
year old Caddy for Cash.....and then a 1 yr. old Cutlass Supreme Brougham
as well....

They were as comfortable as there ever was.....handled fairly well....good
power...good mileage.....and cheap to maintain.....and when you sold them
10-13 years later..you still got what you felt was decent $$$ for
them.......and with the catalyst..as clean as cars need to be.. IMO!!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!