<VV> No low beams...

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 22:21:45 EDT 2007

As Marc said, the low beam lamps have two filaments, so they light both
on low beam and high beam, but with different filaments.

If both low beam lamps are not working (on low beam), look at the dimmer
switch. These get wet and develop bad connections on the terminals and
inside the switch. Cheap and easy to replace. If only one lamp is not
working (on either low or high beam, or both) then I would check the
lamp or connections on the lamp. These get corroded also.

Rare, but also check where the front harness plugs into the dash harness
at the trunk firewall.

Frank DuVal