<VV> DID ANYONE SEE AMERICAN HOTROD TONIGHT? no corvair, or very little

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Thu Sep 13 22:04:03 EDT 2007

I suggest that you should not be watching a show called American Hot
Rod if you don't like to see cars hot rodded...that is, after all, what
the hobby is all about.

While I would agree that a pristine museum grade instance shouldn't be
hacked, a vehicle that is in rough shape anyway and needs major
restoration is fair game...I didn't see the show.

A sometimes ruiner of everything,

Mark Noakes