<VV> DID ANYONE SEE AMERICAN HOTROD TONIGHT? no corvair, or very little

Jim Houston tampatexan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:14:05 EDT 2007

I had exactly the same thought!!  The car looked like it was a daily
driver when they pulled it out of the trailer.- complete and in great
condition; the top was even in good shape ...  what a waste!!!  He found
it in a barn in the Midwest (Indiana, I think).  I think Boyd Cottington
is a bit of a dick anyway . . .  I sure wouldn't want to work for him...

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL