<VV> Throwing Stones at AMERICAN HOTROD

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:56:43 EDT 2007

First of all, I did not see the show, so I don't know what they did to the
car, or exactly what style car (or truck) they cut up.

Second, I never said I condoned what they did, (I tend to keep my opinions
to myself, unless asked for them) my objection is with the attitude that
every car needs to be saved in it's original condition.  I think it's
shortsighted to criticize what someone does with their own private property,
and then complain that you can't get members to join your club.

A quick check of Hemmings.com shows that there are approx. 60 T's available
and over 120 A's available, take your pick, most are stock, but there are a
few "hot rods", or more accurately "street rods" aveailable.

--
George Jones