<VV> Vairs in Vegas?

Dennis FullerFuller fullerhotshotz at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 13:35:36 EDT 2007

        I've been on VV for several months but never really identified myself. I'm 52 yrs old, been driving & fixing Corvairs for 37 yrs. I learned to drive in my moms 62 2dr. I learned to crash 2 mos later. (note, 60 Rambler SW rear bumber, no crumple zone. 62 Corvair front end, major crumple zone.) Got my first Corvair for my 17th bday. (62 2dr cpe, 102hp,4spd). I've owned over 60 Vairs since then. (26 at one time). For 12 yrs, (83-95) I drove only corvairs. I owned a Corvair repair shop in Derby Ks. for several yrs. (The Corvair Place) I still do occasional repairs for other club members. I've been a member of Mid Continent Corvair Association for 24? yrs. My present corvair stable includes,

  64 4dr Monza, PG, AC, 74k orig mi.
  64 Spyder cpe, (group red)
  63 Monza cpe. PG. Frigiking AC, (group red)
  61 Lakewood 700 PG. (beyond hope)
  63 cpe, PG, AC, (group red)
  Homebuilt Dune Buggy
  "Corvair" Soap box derby car

  As I said in my previous post ,I will be in Vegas and would like some fellowship with others of a similar mental state.

  Thank You,  Dennis Fuller

                  Augusta Ks.