<VV> choke pull off maybe better explanation

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Sep 16 00:45:02 EDT 2007

Wow, Garland, this is the second 64 you have bought with a Spyder turbo
block! And the second with Rochester carbs like a regular engine.

If there is no choke, you probably have turbo heads also. Too bad I
don't have a running 64 110 or 95, I would trade you.

Tim Colson answered how to drill a turbo head for chokes.

Good Luck!

Frank