<VV> Fire and ICE photos

Scott Trunkhill corvair at trunkhill.com
Sat Sep 15 15:57:35 EDT 2007

Had a great time at the FIre and ICE autocross. Hope to make it to
number 10 next year. Rumor is they are going to do something special
next year. If you live in the midwest you should try and make it to
this event.

Perfect weather and a great time with friends.

After the races I headed north and spent a week with family.

I have finally gotten around to posting some photos I shot during the
event. There aren't a whole lot because I was either racing or
talking.

http://corvair.us/e/2007+Fire+and+ICE

--
Scott Trunkhill