<VV> forgotten clutch part.. part II

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Sep 16 12:10:25 EDT 2007

Most all late model clutch jobs were done by me with dropping the engine
only.

Place a bottle jack on the differential to help hold it still while
maneuvering the engine on and off the input shaft.

Caution is needed, as if there is tension on the input shaft you can
break the snout.

Keep the engine in line with the differential, hence the need of the
bottle jack.

Rear engine mount usually needs to be removed from the body.

Frank DuVal