<VV> forgotten clutch part.. part II

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sat Sep 15 18:59:16 EDT 2007

Take the time to browse my webpages and you'll find the shortcut!  [ hint:
immortalvair..engine removal]  I can pull a LM  manual trans engine in 30
minutes...install in 45.....

The "Trick" to the LCR  brackets.....if installing the whole powerpack.....
connect the trans x member....leave the REAR of the engine DOWN approx. 10 "
The bolts go in by finger!

Matt Nall    CORSA,  webpages at  http://members.aol.com