<VV> Re: 50,000 miles

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 21:44:09 EDT 2007

Not this one.. Grandpa bought it new...lived 30 miles from Flagstaff , AZ.
and only went further when the Son took a position in the Needles, Ca. city.
It was turned over to the grandaughter when he stopped driving and was
promptly sold to me...via Vic Howard / Vegas Vairs Prez......dark green and
black interior with no AC...does not work in Needles!! gg

The O-rings were original?  some had disintegrated..all others were rock
hard...  trans case is dry......engine lowerside was the only oily area...

When my painter jacked the car up on one side.. a pool of oil ensued!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!