<VV> 62 Monza Bench seat/Cloth interior Wagon

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 23:26:13 EDT 2007

What you have is one of the options offered for 1962 Monza's. Many consider the 62 Monza cloth interior some of the prettiest upholstery Chevy ever offered in a Corvair. Clark's still has some of the material, so you can replace some if needed. If you decide to change to vinyl and bucket seats, let us know. I would love to get another set of that interior.

Message: 8