<VV> '61 Fresh Air Plenum

Kent Duncan kent_duncan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 12:13:57 EDT 2007

The fresh air plenum on the engine shroud of my '61
Monza is equipped (?) with an apparently "factory"
block off plate.  While I've got things apart, is
there any reason not to remove that plate and add the
necessary hose between the engine shroud and heater
plenum?  Will this change alone give me "fresh air"
capabilities for the interior?  Is this a factory
delete of some kind, and if so, why would anyone
choose it?

Thanks--what a great source of advice this forum is!

Kent Duncan
'66 Monza
'61 Monza